Disha Mistri is a Nurse Practitioner at Hanabusa IVF who partners closely with Dr. Lyndon Chang. She is an LGBT advocate and passionate about clear patient education through direct patient care.
- MGH Institute of Health Professions- Master of Science in Nursing and Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Specializing in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care and Women’s Health.
- University of Massachusetts Amherst – Bachelor of Science in Biology
- Magna Cum Laude
- Planned Parenthood (PPPSW), San Diego, CA – Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner
- Cambridge Hospital – RN training in psychiatric nursing
- St Peter’s School, Cambridge, MA – School Nurse
- North Miami Middle School, Miami, FL – Middle School Science Teacher
Disha is a Board-Certified Nurse Practitioner and licensed in California.